In light of the current situation of COVID-19, we have decide to change the date of our Annual General Meeting from June 22, 2020 to September 8, 2020.
Stay healthy and stay safe.
We hope you are all safe and well. Please see attached 22-April-2020 – LCDS Stakeholder COVID-19 Update Memo for your immediate review.
Be well. Be safe. Be smart
We hope you and your families are well and safe today! We just a couple of brief items for your attention
Ontario Health has changed the temperature definition of a ‘fever’. A ‘Fever’ is now considered to be 37.8°C or 100°F or above as updated by Ontario Health on April 16th.
If you are need of a home made mask, please let us know. We may be able to connect to groups of volunteers that are preparing them
There are no words describe how awesome our employees have been through our work during the COVID-19 Pandemic!
We have provided the following resource documents for you.
- 13-April-2020 ‘Using a Fabric Facemask’
- 17-April-2020 UPDATED – Lambton County Social Services and Resources COVID19 Document
Thinking of you all – have a great weekend. Be well. Be safe. Be smart.
- Lambton County Connects Social Opportunities
- Interactive Cooking & Recipes
- Link to a Physical Distancing Video created by our very own Lori Richardson. This is great and simple video to explains in simple terms Physical Distancing https://www.dropbox.com/s/plgr0lkykb7ftx2/Video%202%20-%20What%20is%20Physical%20Distancing%3F.mov?dl=0