In light of the current situation of COVID-19, we have decide to change the date of our Annual General Meeting from June 22, 2020 to September 8, 2020.
Stay healthy and stay safe.
We hope you are all safe and well. Please see attached 22-April-2020 – LCDS Stakeholder COVID-19 Update Memo for your immediate review.
Be well. Be safe. Be smart
We hope you and your families are well and safe today! We just a couple of brief items for your attention
Ontario Health has changed the temperature definition of a ‘fever’. A ‘Fever’ is now considered to be 37.8°C or 100°F or above as updated by Ontario Health on April 16th.
If you are need of a home made mask, please let us know. We may be able to connect to groups of volunteers that are preparing them
There are no words describe how awesome our employees have been through our work during the COVID-19 Pandemic!
We have provided the following resource documents for you.
- 13-April-2020 ‘Using a Fabric Facemask’
- 17-April-2020 UPDATED – Lambton County Social Services and Resources COVID19 Document
Thinking of you all – have a great weekend. Be well. Be safe. Be smart.
- Lambton County Connects Social Opportunities
- Interactive Cooking & Recipes
- Link to a Physical Distancing Video created by our very own Lori Richardson. This is great and simple video to explains in simple terms Physical Distancing https://www.dropbox.com/s/plgr0lkykb7ftx2/Video%202%20-%20What%20is%20Physical%20Distancing%3F.mov?dl=0
We hope you and your families are safe and well…
This afternoon the EMT will be dropped off some limited COVID-19 supplies to all locations and picked up excess stock. This will put us in a position to redistribute supplies to locations when needed and in a timely fashion.
Access to all supplies are limited and should be used as directed at all times. If you know anyone in your network of contacts that is able to provide surgical masks, gowns, thermometers, alcohol wipes or hand sanitizer please let us know.
We have formed an excellent relationship with the volunteer group Lambton County Makers Against COVID-19. This phenomenal group is working to provide face shields and home made surgical style masks for the agency. The group has provided PPE equipment to Lambton Public Health, Central-Lambton Family Health Team, Bluewater Health and many local non-profits.
The Lambton County Makers Against COVID-19 group runs strictly on donations. They are not paid and have families and jobs of their own. If you or anyone you know is willing and able to donate please email [email protected] with a subject line of DONATION and they can respond accordingly.
We have also attached the updated Lambton County Social Services Resource Listing for you.
Thinking of you all. Be well. Be smart. Be safe. We got this!
- Updated IPAC Recommendations for Use of PPE for Care of Individuals with Suspect or Confirmed COVID-19:
- 6-April-2020 – LCDS EMT Stakeholder COVID-19 Update Memo (1)
- Health Check Tracker for People Supported:
- Health Check Tracker – Week 1 Health Check Tracker – Week 2
- New Screening Tool & Screening Sign Off form for Employees and Essential Visitors:
- 6-April-2020 – COVID-19 Screening Tool for Employees & Essential Visitors
- 6-April-2020 – Revised COVID Employee & Essential Visitor Screening Sign Off
- Lambton Public Health Q&A Document:
- 6-April-2020 – Lambton Public Health Q&A
There have been some changes to our upcoming events due to doing our part to flatten the curve of COVID-19. Please click on the document below to view our updates.
Thank you for understanding.
Be safe and be smart!
- New/Revised Physical Distancing Poster from Ontario Public Health
- How To Self-Isolate for People Supported (Plain Language Document)
- Fever Signs & Symptoms (When Unable to Obtain a Temperature)
- If people supported refuse, document the refusal and look for signs/symptoms of fever