Foundation & Publications
In 2005, our 50th Anniversary marked the launch of the LCDS Foundation. In 2007 we created a formal fundraising department that is building a presence for LCDS in our community, fostering important relationships and cultivating a growing donor base. Using fundraising campaigns such as Annual, Planned Giving and Capital, the Foundation will support LCDS in fulfilling its mission.
The Foundation is dedicated to raising financial resources for LCDS through ethical practice, diligent stewardship and thoughtful cultivation and recognition.
The LCDS Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors who represents the broad community we serve and bring specialized skills and expertise to the table.
Board of Directors
|Community Members||Corporate Members|
|Robert Tanner - Chair||Tony Hogervorst|
|Adrian Vermeiren-Vice President||Kari Lupton|
|John Douglas-Secretary||Andrew McClintock|
|Tim Brown||Helen Ollerenshaw|
|Mary van Delft||TBA|
Tom McCallum, Executive Director, LCDS
Breanna Thompson, Manager of Fund Development, LCDS
- Annual Report for 2017-2018
- Annual Report for 2016-2017
- Annual Report for 2015-2016
- Annual Report for 2014-2015
- Annual Report for 2013-2014
- Annual Report for 2012-2013
- Annual Report for 2011-2012
- Travel, Meal and Hospitality Expenses Directive
CARF Summary Report
- LCDS - Broader Public Sector Supply Chain Code of Ethics
- Perquisites Policies and Procedures
- Procurement Policies and Procedures
BPS Business Documents Directive:
During the period of April 1, 2017 to March 31st, 2018 no perquisites were received by staff or appointees.