The greatest way to become involved with LCDS is to become a member. Our membership drive is held every Spring and plays a significant role in our Annual Campaign.
With your membership you receive:
• subscription to the LCDS Focus Newsletter (issued 3 times per year)
• personal invitations to special events
• a copy of the Annual Report
• an invitation with right to vote at the Annual General Meeting
• opportunities to further your involvement within the organization
We draw on our membership for key volunteer and leadership roles in areas such as direct support, advocacy, governance and fundraising.
Through membership, we unify a group of people who share a passion for the work and mission of LCDS and coordinate their efforts to help people with developmental disabilities to live meaningful lives in community.
A membership can be purchased for $25. To become a member today contact 519.882.0933 or follow this link to Donate Now (print a donor card and check the box indicating you would like to become a member).